May 16, 2012

Colourful Wednesday

I cheated a bit this wednesday.. I did use some muted colours, but I think the bright ones make up for it ^^
I also did a tutorial for this! It may not be the most difficult make up, but.. Yeah. I'll post it tomorrow.




Products Used
FACE
Garnier BB-Cream - Light/Clair
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C1
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW20
Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer - 1 Naked
MUS Rouge - Sand

EYES
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
DuWop Rotating Map palette - Rum, Ponce de Leon, Riches
Victrorian Disco - Tifa
120 palette - Greens, blues, goldish highlight
Illamasqua - Burst
NYX JP - Milk

Peggy Sage Cake eyeliner - Noir
Medusa - Eyeliner Seal
Lumene Blueberry Curl Mascara
IsaDora Eyebrow Pencil - 21 Dark Brown
IsaDora Color & Shape Eyebrow Gel - 40 Transparent

LIPS
Lumene Lingonberry Lipstain - 10 Promise