Aug 27, 2012

Julys Glossybox

So, yeah. The august-box will be here any day soon. Time to review the box from July ^^



The theme of this box was Summer Romance

BrilliantSmile Whitening+ Toothpaste - Fullsize (65ml)
I've been using this one twice a day since I recieved it.. and... No. No whiter teeth. Hm.

Odd Molly "Sun-day" Post Sun Lotion - Fullsize (150ml)
Since I dont tan or spend any longer moments in the sun, I have not used this. But it smells nice.

Anatomicals Farewell the Scarlet Pimplehell, Cleansing Mud Mask - Fullsize (for a one user)
It tingled the skin and left it feeling very smooth and nice. If it said farwell to the pimlehells? Mjeh.

Alessandro Pro White Nail Polish - Travlesize 
Just like any other whitening polish. Blue sheen that corrects the yellow tones. Works fine

Alessandro Heel Rescue Balm - Travlesize
It leavs a weird residue... Only used it once, and thats what I remember. I dont like gooey creams on my feet, feels weird and I cant walk around. And that's annoying.

All in all.. An ok box. Many fullsizes, but not many things I really liked.
Holding thumbs for some excitement in the next box, which in comming in a few days!