Aug 21, 2012

Stolen party make!

Heh. On saturday I had a birthday/housewarmingparty at mine and Mr Confusions Place.
I sat down with my make up and nothing came up.
And then the stress came, and you know how much fun it is to do a awesome party make up when you're stressed?

Anyway, I saw that Makeupbee posted a tutorial on facebook, from Candy Killer, namely this tutorial
And then I saw my Pixie Dust just waiting to be the blue part in this make up. And I let it.
Love love loooove how this turned out, but the pictures.. Oh the pictures. As I said earlier - stress.
Stress, bad lighting and close ups? Nope, my camera would not have it.
But I will show you the bad pictures anyway. Mmmkay?






Products Used
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
Lily Lolo e/s - Pixie Dust
120 palette - Matte purple, black
Isa Dora Crystal Mauve - Top left (highlight)
Peggy Sage Cake Eyeliner - Noir
NYX Slide on Pencil - Jet Black
bareMinerals Mascara 
Ardell Accents



And a party picture.. Since you actually can the the make up :')