Sep 22, 2012

Swatch: Sleek Eau La La Liners in White Noise and Rouge

Last swatch of the sleek products!
Other Sleek-swatches of the week
i-Divine Ultra Matts V1 Brights
i-Divine Au Naturel 

The Eau La La liners in White Noise and Rouge.

I loooove the fact that the tops of the pencils have the colour. A really visable colour. It makes it so much easier to find them amongst other pencils. :D

As you might se, the pencils seems to be different in the design.. I dont know why. Also the white pencil was in plastic, the red one was not.
The red tip had broken inside the pencil and fallen out a bit, when I pushed in back it got the look it has on the pictures.. Hm. Felt like I got a Lemon with the red one..





The liners them selfs I have no issues with. They are a bit hard, so the tip of my white broke off, but I just pushed it on again and it was usable.
Great pigmentation with no effort. Both colours works really well on the waterline and says on really good.
Rouge is a bit more softer, and works better on the lip than White Noise. White Noise looks a little bit chalkier on the lip than Rouge.
Both pencils are really easy to sharpen.
All in all, great pencils!



I bought these at Sleekmakeup.com at the cost of $6.49