Sep 20, 2012

Swatch: Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matts V1 - Brights

I really really wanted V2 - Darks, that one is so gorgeous and since I have so much cravnig for darks at the moment, it would have been the choice.
The V2 - Darks was out of stock, and the Brights-palette was tempting too. So I bought it. Darks will be mine.. Soon.
Ah Sleek-palettes.. I have missed you..


Other Sleek-swatches of the week
Eau La La Liners in White Noise and Rouge
i-Divine Au Naturel 


Oh well. On to the palette.

Sleek i-Divinie Ultra Matts V1 - Brights






 Over Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper and bare skin


As you can see, the pigmentations is a bit up and down. Bolt and Strike is the most pigmented. The only two that maybe dont need a primer under it.
Pout, Sugarlite, Dragon Fly, Pucker, Bamm! and Cricket is alright with a primer.
What happend Chill, Floss and Crete I dont know. I guess Pow! is supposed to be a highlighter, for which it works fine!
There's a bit of a fall out, and some powdery here and some chalky there. As all mattes do. 
All in all, I really like this bright palette! (:

I bought this at sleekmakeup.com at the cost of $9.99