Oct 15, 2012

Pop Art!

Miss Cora at Vintage and Tacky did a Pop Art/Comic Book Girl Tutorial that I found spectacular and wanted to try my self! ^^
I wish I did the dots a hole lot of smaller though, and better placed. But the eyes and the lips I quite like. :D

VINTAGE OR TACKY POP ART/COMIC BOOK GIRL TUTORIAL








Products Used
FACE
Tikei Mineral Primer
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C2
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW20
Snazaroo Face Paint - Black ("shading")
Snazaroo Face Paint - Bright Red (Dots)

EYES
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matts V1 Brights - Bolt, Chill, Pow!
Victorian Disco Cosmetics e/s - Outer Rim
Sleek Eau La La Liner - White Noise
Peggy Sage Cake Eyeliner - Noir
BM Beauty Lash Curling Mascara - Black
Lashes: i-Envy by Kiss - Paparazzi  KPE17

BROWS
Snazaroo Face Paint - Black

LIPS
Snazaroo Face Paint - Black, White
Illamasqua lipstick - Box