Jun 16, 2013

Barrett

So I did another speed makeup-video. Should I do more or are they jsut annoying and stupid? I kind of like doing them, because I am so horrible at doing pictorials and I am so slow when I put makeup on, that a video tutorial would get sooo long ;P What do you think?
Either way, I had some issues while doing this makeup so if I look irritated, its because I am. The liner went bat shit crazy, I spent about 5-10 min fixing it! And Mr Confusion came home and kept talking and walking in the room and stuff. Then I had some real issues with editing. My program refused to work. Pah.
Whiney whiney. Pictures. ;D





 In the sun!



Products Used
FACE
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C2
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW20
Sleek Face Form - Light (Contour, Blush)

EYES
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Inglot - 30, 504
Sleek Au Naturel - Bark, Nubuck, Nougat
Shrio Cosmetics - Badger
Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 - Pillow Talk (not in video, brow highlight)
TheBalm Nude'Tude - Sassy (Not in video, inner corner highlight)
Victorian Disco Cosmetics - Barrett
Ia Mias Mirco Fine Glitter - Hologram
Wet n Wild Coloricon pencil
Makeup Geek Gel Liner - Immortal
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - blonde
IsaDora Build Up Extra Volume Mascara

BROWS
Makeup Geek Gel Liner - Poison
Stargazer - Red

LIPS
Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes - Why Not Zoidberg?