Sep 9, 2013

Swatch: Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color - E921A Red My Mind, E923A Back to The Fuchsia, E929A Rose to The Occasion

Found these colours, tested the red one on my hand, went out of the store, washed my hands with soap, the red swatch was still on my hand, ran back in and bought three. Good choice? Yes!



Just swacthed, shiny and stuff

Dried and totally matte!

After washing my hands in water, rubbing, but soap. rubbing, and drying them. 
Please watch the video to see the treatment :D


 So these are just applied, and then a couple hours later, after eating!

Forgot to take after pictures of the last one, but I guess you get the picture

So.. The Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Colors are super cheap and super pigmented, and they last for hours, or until you eat something. They dont wear off, they flake off and they are very uncomfortable unfortunatly.. They kind of feel like a plastic wrap on your lips, and that feeling never fades. They are kind of hard to apply too, the applicator picks up way too much product and if you use to much product the flaking begins instantly. I found that if you flash a great big smile while letting the product dry on the lips, the tightness wont be so bad.
Aside from these problems, I do actually like them! The red has a bit of a wrong undertone for me but that doesn't matter. The red and the fuchsia are completely matte while the rose has golden shimmer in it while being matte, love it!
There is about 14 shades? I think? More than 10 either way, and found them for the price of 49 swedish kroner (~$7) for 6,8 ml

I have tried different methods of using these, I did mix Rose to Occation with some balm and it looked gorgeous!

Have you tried these? What are your thoughts?