Feb 22, 2014

Blow

One of the looks from Friday.. Heh. Started my day with this smokey eye, but lashes and black on the waterline irritates my eyes so I removed it and kept a natural eye with just mascara and brows with the greenblue lips. And then, for the evening I went out on town with a simple defined crease and liner, lashes and the lips. Got lots of positive comments! All though, most thought it was a black lipstick. Or blue. But hey, who's picky? (Ok, I am.) The lipstick held up pretty well through the night, though I had to re-apply some in the middle one time.








Products Used
EYES
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
MUG Gel Liner - Immortal
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Lovesick, Habit, Smokeout
Urban Decay e/s - Beware
MUG e/s - Vanilla Bean
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Perversion
Lashes: Ardell #136

BROWS
Stargazer e/s - Red & MUG e/s - Bitten mixed with E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
NYX Eyepencil - Emerald City
Melt Cosmetics Lipstick - Blow