Apr 17, 2014

Stash

I have sort of dropped my blog mojo. Can't seem to find anything interesting to write, and Im quite often too lazy to take photos of the makeup Im wearing (a bit because I take my photos by the window, that is facing the street and another apartment building.. Don't really wanna know how many neighbours and other people that see my poses and laughs, wah ;P)
Did this makeup about 2 weeks ago, so I might not remember what I used, but I'll do my best.






Products Used
EYES
Milani Eyeshadow Primer 
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Stash, Strike, Rewind, Habit, Smokeout
Im not sure if I used Lush Eyeliner in Fantasy, or MUS eyedust in 24 Carat. One of them.
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Perversion
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
Wet n Wild Mega Impact Mascara
Lashes: Red Cherry #46

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red, Stargazer e/s - Red & MUG e/s - Bitten mixed with E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm