May 15, 2014

Reluz & Cake!

Me and Mr. Confusion went to see The Amazing Spider-man 2 a few weekends ago, so I went all gray.. Because reasons. Haha. Gray is almost white, my hair is red and I had a blue multichrome nailpolish on. Almost Spider-man. Good enough.
Also, I really want my liquid liner to arrive soon. Gel liners do not love me.






Products Used
EYES
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Tikei e/s - Shadow
Sleek Ultra Matte V2 - Thunder, Noir, Pillowtalk
MUG Gel Liner - Immortal
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
Wet n Wild Mega Impact Mascara

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red, Stargazer e/s - Red & MUG e/s - Bitten mixed with ELF Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
Melt Cosmetics - Space Cake

OH, Nails!
Im wearing two coats of Ludurana - Reluz (From the Aurora Boeral collection) over one coat of IsaDora Wonder Nail - Aquatic. (I know I didnt clean it up a bit. Sorry bout that. Was just so amazed by the color shifts that I forgot)