Jun 18, 2014

Cut Cut

This makeup is about a week old... The day I cut of my hair ;P
I decided to put on loads of makeup, so I wouldn't be able to cry at the hairdresser. Good plan, huh? I didn't cry though. Yay!
So this was a play with the Electric-palette, inspired by Missy Lynns Statement Eyes-tutorial!
Not totally sure what I used.. I need to write down the things I use, heh. And yeah, I've been loving blues lately.







Products Used
EYES
Urban Decay Anti-Ageing Primer Potion
Urban Decay Electric palette - Fringe, Savage, Urban, Chaos, Revlot
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Collection Dazzling Gel Liner - Le Freak
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
Wet n Wild Mega Impact Mascara

BROWS
Sleek Au Naturel palette - Bark, Cappuccino, Nubuck, mixed with Elf Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
Milani Color Statment Lipstick - Naturally Chic