Jul 21, 2014

Beware: Damage.

 I was super inspired by JennHunny83s emerald green and dark purple smokey eye, it's so damn gorgeous! Sadly, I do not own an emerald green color, or that satin/matte dark purple, but I gave it a shot with what I had at home. I really love it!
The product list will be long, since I mixed a bunch of colors in a try to get the right ones..








Products Used
FACE
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation - Rose 100 (mixed with Dermalogica Active Moist moisturizer)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 & 2
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C2
NYX Blush - Taupe
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Dope (as highlight)

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Damage
Urban Decay Theodora - Jealous, Beware
Urban Decay Electric - Urban, Jilted
Sleek Showstoppers - Bohemian, Paraguya
Sleek Acid - Matte Purple
Sleek Ultra Matts V2 - Highness, Pillow Talk, Villain, Fern
Victorian Disco Cosmetics - Oh My Glob
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Perversion
Yves Rocher Wonder Lash Mascara
Lashes: Red Cherry #217

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red
MUG e/s - Bitten
E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Naturally Chic