Nov 14, 2014

Gold Gate

Sparkles!!!! Yez!
Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries before I could get enough descent pics.. Sigh.
Also, I had this super gross zit just under the eyebrow, and I could not edit it out properly.. So, now theres a weird blurry mess there instead. Heh.
And uh, the concealer under the brows looks super icky... Did not notice that when I took the pics. Sorreh.






Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Victorian Disco Cosmetics - Shepard's Gate
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Rewind, Smokeout, Habit
Urban Decay Theodora - Beware, Broken
Make Up Store c/s - Mirage
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Graftobian Powdered Glitter - Gold
Medusas Makeup Eyeliner Seal
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
Oriflame Wonder Lash Mascara

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red
Makeup Geek e/s - Bitten
E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal