Nov 5, 2014

Hysteric Cut Crease

Hi again!
Im not totally back. But I feel like a douche to the blog when Im uploading looks on instagram and temptalia, without posting them here... So.. I have like.. two looks for ya. Maybe three.
So a while ago I got super jelly because Tialacakeface makes the most awesomest cut creases, and I am super bad at it. Then I saw a pictorial that Lorie_babe made and thought that I might give it a try after all.
(I do collect a looot of screenies from Instagram for future inspiration, haha!)
I kind of used the same technique as her, but not with the concealer.

And I know my brows are totally weird in these pics. I hade lost my tweezer and one of the brows are super weirdly shaped. bah.










Products Used

EYES
NYX Eyeshadow Base
The Balm Nude'tude palette
Urban Decay Theodora palette
Sugarpill Loose e/s - Hysteric
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Perversion
Red Cherry #217
H&M Purple Glitter liner.

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red
Makeup Geek e/s - Bitten
E.L.F Makeup lock & seal