Nov 12, 2014

Warning: Bloodzzzzz.

Hii!
Im super late to the game with my halloween-look, that wasn't really a halloween-lock. I actually wore something else to a halloween party. But on the 31st, we didn't do anything special so I decided to try something with liquid latex again. I tried it once, last halloween, and my skills hasn't really improved since then ;P
It isn't perfect. It doesn't look real. But I love it anyway. Also, when playing with the fake blood over the eyebrow, the liquid ran into the eye.. It stinged a little, and when I opened the eye, my lense had turned red. Booyah. Hahahah. I kept the lense in for a couple of days because I thought it looked kind of cool. It didn't irritate the eye, and the color was gone three days later. I do not recommend doing this though, heh.