Jan 24, 2015

Dark Room

When Melt Cosmetics lauched their limited edition lipstick in Dark Room, I was over the moon in love with the promos and pics of it. So I bought it. Even though I really didn't afford it. And I am super disappointed with it. I'll do a different post about it though. 
Here it is in action, a lot of work and applied about four or five times. 
What I do love is them lashes! It feels superweird to have them on, since I am not used to wearing thick falsies. 
Of course the daylight was fading when I was taking the pictures, so they aren't up to standard. 






Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Habit
Urban Decay Theodora - Beware, Broken
Sleek Au Natural - Regal, Nougat
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner 
Lashes: Eyelure Definition no 121

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red
Makeup Geek e/s - Bitten
E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
Melt Cosmetics lipstick - Dark Room

FACE
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C2
Collection Lasting Perfection - 1 & 2
Yves Rocher Bronzing Powder - Tropical Tentation
NYX Blush - Taupe
Sleek Face Form - Light (Highlighter)