Jan 9, 2016

The Fringe of a Magpie

Ooooh, do I love the double cut crease/negative space-look, or what? Of course I do. Its amazing and super fun to do.
Quite a fan of this color combo too, yes I am. *Patting myself on the back*

Oh well. On the lid/thick eyeliner I used Sugarpills 'Magpie' on top of a blue eyepencil, and in the middle I packed Urban Decays 'Fringe', Sugarpills 'Lumi' and some blue sparkles. Same under the eye.
The crease is Urban Decays pencil in 'Tornado', with Sugarpills 'Poison Plum' and Urban Decays 'Savage'.
For some definition I used Sleeks 'Ink' and Sugarpills 'Bulletproof'.











Products Used
EYES
Milani Eyeshadow Base
No Brand Eye Pencil - Blue
Sugarpill Loose e/s - Magpie, Lumi
Sugarpill e/s - Tako, Bulletproof, Poison Plum
Urban Decay Electric - Fringe, Savage
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil - Tornado
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
Sleek Ultra Matte V2 - Ink
Wet n Wild Coloricon e/s - Brulee
Victorian Disco Cosmetics Glitter - Barrett
Kicks Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Lashes: Morphe - #47

BROWS
Neve Cosmetics Manga Brows Double Eyebrow Definer - Ash Blonde/Cold Brown
H&M Eyebrow Liner - Dark Brown
No Brand Eyebrow Cake/Transparent Gel