Feb 11, 2016

Review: Nyx Matte Liquid Liner

I just have to start this post with saying that I frekking love this liner.
Srsly.  This is me. And I have owned this eyeliner for about..  10 hours now? LOVE. IT.
Oh yeah, the review part.


May I present to you, NYX Matte Liquid Liner.






This eyeliner combines the best parts of my two previous favorites, the Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner and The Balm Schwing Eyeliner.
Its super matte and super dark, like Schwing, but is much more water resistans, like the UD one. Plus, it has the same brush applicator as UD, which I love!




Actually, in my review of the Schwing Eyeliner, I wrote "I do wish that UD would realese a matte version though"
THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE MATTE VERSION OF UDS LIQUID LINER. IM SO FREKKING EXCITED. 
Can you tell?!
As for the staying power.. I have oily lids, and teary eyes. Today I have worn the eyeliner all day, and actually took a nap too. Its still perfect. It hasn't transfered, it hasn't smudged. No flaking. It is ON THERE. FLEEK. UGH.
I thought that my only complaint was that is was TOO hard to remove, because I used an oiled based makeup remover on the swatch and I had to really RUB it off. But with my usual face wash (African Black Soap), it was no problem. 
Sooo.. Yeah. I recommend this eyeliner.
It costs $7 at Nyx website.

Jag köpte den för 105 kr (gratis frakt) på bubblebox.se, men är ofta slut. Vet att den finns på komplett för 79 kr, utan gratis frakt.