Mar 16, 2016

Sick Amelie

I acutally had makeup on while it was daylight outside! Omg! So the pictures turned out.. fine.. I guess. Too dark at my makeup table for some decent detail work and stuff, but meh. Life.
Either way, I felt kind of fab even though my eyes felt like dying due to evil lenses.
I did have some trouble to get the true colors to show up. Love Sick on the lid it acutally more red and darker irl.










 Products Used
EYES
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Melt Cosmetics Love Sick - Amelie, Love Sick, Promiscuous
Sugarpill e/s - Bulletproof
MUG e/s - Voltage
Wet n Wild e/s - Brulee
Sleek Eau La La Liner - Rouge
NYX Matte Liquid Liner - Black
Lashes: Morphe Brushes #47 & Depend 'Faith' stacked

BROWS
Neve Cosmetics Manga Brow Pencil - Ash Blonde and Cold Brown
H&M Brow Pencil - Dark Brown
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Rewind
E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Naturally Chic

BASE
Not having a good day. Or week. Or year.