Mar 12, 2016

Swatch: Melt Cosmetics Love Sick Eyeshadow Stack

My pictures are horrible, I've tried to retake them multiple times but shit aint working. So.. this is it.
Melt Cosmetics Love Sick.
Been drooling over it since it came out, and when they had that valentine sale with 30% off, I jumped on it. And I aint sorry. And of course I poked my grabby little fingers in the eyeshadows before I took photos. I really couldnt help my self!

Swatches are on bare skin to the left, and on primer to the right


 The stack with the mirror top


Love Sick


  Love Sick swatch next to MUG Bitten on primer

 Promiscuous


 Fixated


 Amelie



 Urgh the Amelie-swatch is just horrid.. Could not get any good pictures of this shadow. It's beautiful tho. Like really, I didnt think I would use this color because it aint the sort of color I usually reach for, But I have been using this in everyday fast makeups. A couple of times, and loved it. As you can see, it's as good with or without primer.

I did think that Promiscuous would be a more .. purple color. Its a red based purple with more of a blurple sheen. Cool color, very nifty when used over other bases or blended. With no base it's quite.. meh. A more sticky base would bring out more of that in the pan-purple.

Fixated is just what it looks like. A blue toned dark gray color. Great formula. Just like the Space Cake lipstick. Nothing to complain about, nothing to get super excited about.

Love Sick.... Sigh... Its just.. so.. pretty. Its the color that I wanted MUGs Bitten to be. No base it's a bit meh but workable, but on primer it's basically the perfekt dark red. Love it! Easy to blend to.

For the stack itself.. I love the idea of it. Not so sure about the practial aspect of it tho. It is sturdy, but the plastic feels kind of cheap some how. The eyeshadows kind of stick to the coating of the plastic, as do fingerprints, and makes the pans look dirty. As you actually can se on the pictures.

Shop this stack (when it's in stock which is quite rare heh) on Melt Cosmetics for $48.00

(Jag fick dock tull (ca 200kr) på det här paketet så ha det i åtanke om du är svensk!)