Jun 30, 2016

What Does the Fox Say?

DINGDINGDING DING DING DIDIDIDING
Sorry. It is stuck on my head, and I want to share my misery. Ok.

On midsummers eve, I felt like I needed something colourful and bright, since it was I while I did something like that.
And to wear the bright under the eye was one of my favorite things a few years ago. Especially with the yellow and green from Sleeks Acid palette.
I did add some dark gray/silver glitter on my lower lashes too, but didnt have time to take pictures of it.








Products Used
EYES
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Melt Cosmetics - Amelie
Some cooler brown, and another shade like Amelie but lighter.......
.färg Inliner - White
Sleek Acid - Yellow, Green
Urban Decay Electric - Thrash, Gonzo
NYX Matte Liquid Liner 
Stargazer Eyeliner Pen - Dark Blue
Morphe Brushes Lashes - #46

BROWS
Neve Cosmetics Manga Brows - Ash Brown/Dark Brown
H&M Brow Pencil - Dark Brown

LIPS
Shiro Cosmetics Intertube - Why Not Zoidberg?